Nemesis: Gary Brown
SouthWestern Ontario Canada
JoinedApril 25th, 2007 - 13 years ago (2,545 logins)Last Login5 months ago
For Sale: 24k XX, Carbon Juliet BIP, Soviet Hijinx, Spike w/Emerald
You da Man!
Red Bull air race hospitality girls posing with thier matching chrome and gold Wardens. The big dufus in the middle is me with my matt black/+red Gascans
Feb 6, 2017 1:25 PM
Hello all. For your consideration, Iâ€™m putting a few beautiful frames up for sale. If youâ€™re interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org I can email pics directly. Payment to be made via Paypal in US dollars, and INCLUDES shipping to United States or Canada. My apologies, but Iâ€™m unwilling to send outside of the US or Canada, the fees are just too high. It will be shipped with tracking from my location in Ontario, Canada. Any questions please let me know, I'll get back to you just as soon as I can, thanks
1. 24k X-Metal XX w/24k Gold Iridium lenses. SOLD SOLD SOLD. Thereâ€™s no matching box or coin, Iâ€™m unsure of the generation, and thereâ€™s no serial on the left arm. I purchased this X-metal as you see it from Ebay about 6-8 years ago. So are these mint-perfect? No, but close. Iâ€™ll consider them used, but they were only displayed in my cabinet while in my custody. The frames are tight, no flaking, discoloration, scratches or scuffs. The torx screws and the rubber set have never been monkeyed with. The 24k lenses are bright and stunning, I can detect no scratches or scuffs. Iâ€™ve seen some lesser quality pairs here for sale, this one is very, very nice.
2. Carbon X-Metal Juliet w/Black Iridium Polarized lenses. $350. Thereâ€™s no matching box or coin, Iâ€™m unsure of the generation, and thereâ€™s no serial on the left arm. I purchased this X-metal as you see it from Ebay back in 2007. So are these mint-perfect? No, but close. Iâ€™ll consider them used, but they were only displayed in my cabinet while in my custody. The frames are tight, no flaking or discolouration. There is however a very small light scratch on the underside of the left arm, almost undetectable. The torx screws and the rubber set have never been monkeyed with. The BIP lenses are great, I can detect no scratches or scuffs. Iâ€™ve seen some lesser quality pairs here for sale, this one is very, very nice.
3. Soviet Hijinx w/Dark Grey lenses. SOLD SOLD SOLD. Included is the matching Soviet box, Soviet bag, Soviet pin and Oakley paperwork inside. I purchased this frame from an Oakley Vault a number of years ago. So are these mint-perfect? No, but close. Iâ€™ll consider them used. Iâ€™ve carefully worn them only a couple of times, but were then displayed in my cabinet after that. The frames do not appear to have any scratches or scuffs. The lenses look great, I can detect no scratches or scuffs.
4. Black Chrome Spike w/Emerald Iridium lenses. SOLD SOLD SOLD. Thereâ€™s no box for this pair, I purchased from Ebay a number of years ago. This is believed to be a factory-built custom that was never sold retail. For those that remember, I purchased from a seller called Total_o, who was thought to be a reputable underground insider from Oakley HQ. Iâ€™ve previously owned a Black Chrome w/Ruby, and have seen a Black Chrome w/24k as well, all believed to be factory-built. So are these mint-perfect? No, but close. Iâ€™ll consider them used. Iâ€™ve carefully worn them only a couple of times, but were then displayed in my cabinet after that. The frames do not appear to have any scratches or scuffs. The lenses look great, I can detect no scratches or scuffs.
Jul 18, 2016 1:54 PM
Indeed Professor! Sent you an email!
Nov 16, 2015 1:35 PM
I'm totally with you on that one Dr. I simply didn't believe I had the skills to mess with such tiny intricate components.
Nov 12, 2015 6:05 PM
Last year, the little spring mechanism in the clasp that holds the post itself failed completely. I emailed Oakley Canada, and they sent me a replacement clasp. The replacement clasp itself is part #27-016. I paid a total of $135.06 Canadian, shipped to Canada, and I changed the clasp myself.
Feb 1, 2012 9:13 PM
Awwwww... lookit the cute little Time Tank! So puny and scrawny. Poor little guy.
Sep 21, 2011 5:20 PM
Guys... they're not that impossible! I've got a pair for sale here in the Classifieds! I've love for someone here to have them.
Sep 9, 2011 6:57 PM
Sigma 70-200 is an excellent choice Mike! I've got the same myself!
Sep 1, 2011 4:25 PM
Very nice move! Thank you!
Aug 24, 2011 4:40 PM
I’m just thinning out some of my collection, wanted to offer a few things up to the O-Review community. Prices below in US currency, Paypal or Bank Money Order only. Shipping to US or Canada, about $10-$15 dollars. Shipping elsewhere will be more. Open to offers. Would very much be interested in a trade for Carbon X-Squared.
Please contact me, Gary Brown, here or at email@example.com for more information. I'll try to reply to you as soon as I possibly can! Thanks!
1/ MONSTER DOG Replacement Lens - +Red Iridium, SOLD
2/ MONSTER DOG Replacement Lens - Fire Iridium, w/box and receipt; $50
3/ HIJINX Replacement Lens - Ruby Iridium, non-matching box; $50
All lenses were once installed into frames, but were displayed only.
4/ SPIKE, Black Chrome w/Ruby Iridium - no box; $170
5/ SPIKE, Black Chrome w/Emerald Iridium - w/box; $170
Both pairs are Total_o customs, they were displayed only, never worn.
6/ JULIET, Polished frame w/Ice Iridium; $280
This pair was displayed only, never worn, no box or coin.
There's no serial number as this was a warranty dept replacement pair.
7/ A-FRAME ASSAULT FAN GOGGLES - Black, Military Issue; $220
These goggles are new, they were displayed only, w/paperwork, bag and box, the label on box has been removed.
8/ WATCH BOX - Black leatherette w/pillow. Somewhat used as my watch came out, and never went back in; $20
9/ 3" THUMBPRINT ICON KEYCHAINS - SOLD
10/ 3" THUMBPRINT ICON STICKER - SOLD
11/ 3" SCATTER ICON STICKERS - diecut, I have 2; $5ea
12/ 3" METAL ICON STICKER - New, red; $15
13/ SOVIET RED SHIFT PIN - New, on card; $15
14/ D-RING LAYNARD - SOLD
15/ GOLF DIVOT REPAIR TOOL; $10
16/ HDO PROMOTIONAL BAGS - New, black w/logo, I have 2 of them; $5ea
17/ 1990 FROGSKINS BOX - SOLD
Jun 17, 2011 5:27 PM
Really?! What's NOT to do in Vegas?! Look thru everything at www.vegas.com
LAX Nightclub at Luxor, Playboy/Moon at Palms, Gallery at Planet Hollywood, Fashion Show Mall, Forum Shops at Caesars, LV Premium Outlet, Shoppes at Palazzo, Miracle Mile Mall at Planet Hollywood, Minus 5 Ice Bar at Mandalay Bay, Jabbawokeez at Monte Carlo, Absinthe at Caesars, Peepshow at Planet Hollywood, Viva Elvis at Aria, Penn & Teller at Rio, Purple Reign at Hooters, Viper Vixens at O'Sheas, Roller coaster at NYNY, The Gun Store, Vegas Fly Away
Really, the list goes on and on. Do your research, go with a plan, have fun!
Jan 24, 2011 9:48 PM
Ok... so that was a funny moment! I was looking at the couple pictures of your jacket thinking to myself, "hmmm, that looks kinda familiar', and then looked over my shoulder at the same jacket hanging from my office cubicle wall! I bought the same jacket off ebay a few years back. I wear it every day! It had tags when it arrived, but unfortunately, they're long gone. From what I remember, "Shell Jacket" sounds familiar.
Jan 19, 2011 9:17 PM
I've got a pair or Black Chrome w/Emerald Spike, and a Black Chrome w/Ruby Spike... I'm still looking for a Black Chrome w/24k Spike to complete my 'set'!
Jul 30, 2010 5:14 AM
Whooooop! Just brought home a fresh Jawbone BMX Chrome Array! They were previously won at at 'Behind the Tour' event. Verrry nice, the lenses are impressive! Question though, I've seen a few pics posted in past pages with the 'H' hydrophobic logo on the lens... are these truly hydrophobic? Mine have no 'H', and I really don't want to run them under water to find out!
Apr 16, 2010 9:27 PM
After giving up a long time ago about ever actually aquiring my own double-wide... I have one being delivered right to my home... and it was for sale only a few blocks away! Funny how that worked out! Me so happy! Only 6 hours to go!
Feb 16, 2010 7:58 PM
Awwwwwwww c'mon! That yellow-dial Time Tank is SICK! Dammit, another for my Wishlist.
Dec 8, 2009 9:29 PM
Although I can't account for the wordy description on the inside of the arms, the picture does indeed look like a pair of Persols.
Persol Ratti 58230, is the correct name and model number to be exact. They're still advertised as Schwarzenegger's T2 sunglasses all over the internet.
Jun 29, 2009 5:03 PM
The Spike is a great choice for a guy with a big head. I say go for it! I've got 2 pair, and I've clearly got a big head! I very much like the thin frame and the square-ish style.
Apr 3, 2009 7:06 PM
I’m just thinning out some of my collection, so here are some display items, and a few lenses for sale. Prices below in US currency, Paypal or Bank Money Order only. Shipping to US or Canada only. Shipping fees for a small box about $6-$10 dollars. No trades, but open to offers.
Please contact me, Gary Brown, here or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Sorry for the poor picture, unfortunately that’s all I’ve got! Thanks!
1. Lens for M-Frame, vented fire iridium, w/zippered case, brand new. ($65)
2. A-Frame Goggle case, used but no signs of wear. ($20)
3. 4 pouches taken from AP Payload backpack, brand new. ($20) (4 sold as a set, will not break up)
4. 2 lanyards, one black D-ring, one Stretch sheet metal, brand new. ($20) (2 sold as a set, will not break up)
5. 3 – 5” metal ‘O’ icon stickers, American flag, brand new. ($65) (3 sold as a set, will not break up)
6. 2 – 3” metal ‘O’ icon stickers, gunmetal, brand new. ($30) (2 sold as a set, will not break up)
7. 2 – 3” metal ‘O’ icon stickers, red, brand new. ($30) (2 sold as a set, will not break up)
8. 3 – 3” metal ‘thumbprint’ icon stickers, gunmetal, brand new. ($60) (3 sold as a set, will not break up)
9. 3 – 3” metal ‘thumbprint’ keychains, gunmetal, brand new. ($30) (3 sold as a set, will not break up)
10. 2 – ‘bomb’ keychains, still wrapped, brand new. ($20) (2 sold as a set, will not break up)
11. 3 – 5” metal ‘stretch logo’ stickers, gunmetal, brand new. ($75) (3 sold as a set, will not break up)
12. 3 – 5” metal ‘stretch logo’ stickers, red, brand new. ($75) (3 sold as a set, will not break up)
13. Hijinx lenses, warm grey, little use, no signs of wear, 9/10. ($20)
14. Gascan lenses, grey, no use, but used as a template to make customs, 9/10. ($20)
15. Romeo 1 lenses, black iridium, used with faint marks, tiny stress crack, 7/10. ($20)
And hey… while you’re here… let me take this opportunity to say that I’d love to obtain a Zero 0.3 Gen 1, or an Acrylic Bob Head! Thanks!
Feb 20, 2009 4:27 PM
Check the O.R., you like it so far?
Check the O.R., you like it so far?
Check the O.R., you like it so far?
Check the O.R., you love the O.R!
- Tom Green, Organized Rhyme
Gotta love Canadian old-school rap,
makes me laugh every time i hear it!
Feb 7, 2009 12:27 AM
Hey Dann... so far I like it a lot. I bought the 100 when it first came out, long before all the other models were even announced. But for my limited purpose, it's working out great! My previous equipment was Minolta, so getting the Sony was a no-brainer for me because the mount was compatible. I still have a ton to learn though.
Feb 6, 2009 10:06 PM
Sony Alpha100 w/Sigma 15mm 2.8 fisheye...
mounted to my head.
Jan 18, 2009 9:57 PM
Goldberg jumped out of some Dodge hemi last night, and had his trademark Ruby Mars swinging around his neck. He got quite a lot of airtime too, the reflection of the ruby lenses is impossible to miss.
Jan 15, 2009 5:44 PM
Love watching Barrett-Jackson every time it's on. My eyes are dry from watching all 10 hours of live tv over the past 2 days. I attended the Palm Beach event a couple years ago as well. Amy is just as nice to talk to in person as she seems on the show. And way cute.
Jun 25, 2008 4:13 PM
Government computer-jockey by day,
Skydiving instructor by weekend!
Jun 13, 2008 3:52 PM
Noooo, no pictures yet. But on another note, on last night's Overhaulin', (at least in Canada anyway) Chip Foose wears his black-faced Time Tank for most of the show, and it's really clear in a couple of close-ups. And one scene when he's wearing his Chip Foose Gascans on his head! I thought that was pretty cool. A guy who actually wears his own signature sunglasses!
View All 49 Threads