Only use this on the weekend while going out and during transit in airports.
- Style is just alright.
- Very comfortable, no strains
- Bluetooth works perfectly. Paired to Windows Mobile, and all the control function properly. With some phones (like Windows Mobile), caller's name is announced so there is no need to get the phone. In my case, incoming text messages are also read in the O ROKR!
- For music, it sounds better than I expected.
- Enough battery power for my usage.
- I wish I can get it with other lenses that are suitable indoors as well as outdoors, something darker thatn Ti Clear but not as dark as the Grey.
this is a essential part of any workout, or outdoor activity. you have all your music and you are only limited by the size of your MP3 player. the dual earphones make it easier to hear callers, and the sound quality of music is much better than one might expect.
i would do some more research before you buy the icombi adapter though. when i bought these i had in mind that i would keep my ipod in my bookbag and my phone in my pocket. with the icombi you pretty much have to have it out in the open. i even have issues when my ipod is in my pocket.
the o rokr is awesome, the icombi leaves much to be desired
Just picked these up yesterday and made some calls last night worked great!! also I think I got a steel at 125.00 off of a guy who never used them...literally never took out of box. Anyway so far so good. Also went on a run with them sound was ok but not as good as ear buds but the pro is there is no wires.
they are pretty great, look awesome, light weith. Cellphone work perfecly ith. he only problem (but it's a major oe...) icombi doesn't follow the O'Rokr...i mean it skip all the time
Lens: Ti Clear/ Grey
This is a very handy thing the Rokr is. The only problem I have come across with it is the Bluetooth adaptor iCombi. Sometimes it will flux in and out connection with the Rokr, but that is only when it is in my back pocket or around Microwaves. BUT it does go though walls and at a distance with to obstructions at about 50 feet. The microphone picks up very well unless you are in windy conditions ( like this with all BT earpieces) Wireless music is effin fresh and the fidelity is just about perfect. I defintly suggest this!